35 remarkable hosts for change gathered in Sioux Falls. Join the next Leading Together experience,
coming in 2016.
Leading Together in Complex Times: Sioux Falls November 5-7, 2015. Thirty-six leaders for change joined this 3-day learning experience in the Art of Hosting Conversations That Matter, hosted by Kathy Jourdain, Jerry Nagel and Joe Bartmann, in the heart of the prairie. How do you have meaningful conversations around complex issues where people have different perspectives and world views? How do you harvest meaning from those conversations?
"People long to be part of this kind of positive energy--to really consider what is possible in their work and community and family. People walk out of conversations using these kinds of practices feeling 'wow, this is transformational.'" -Diana, Sanford Health
How could building your capacity to host conversations of possibility shift your work and life? Are you ready to grow your practice of hosting inclusive, generative conversations? Learn and practice proven patterns and methods for collaborative leadership and change at Leading Together this November. Enrollment is open to everyone, but space is limited. These events tend to fill up quickly.
Meet the hosting team
Collaborators made Sioux Falls happen:
This Sioux Falls event was sold out. Click here to join the mailing list and find out about future events.
This experience is for you if:
- You are tired of boring meetings and the same old debates.
- You are hungry for a better way to host collaborative conversations that lead to deeper engagement and wise action.
- You are ready to learn new ways to step in, step up and practice hosting the possibility that lives in collective wisdom.
- You are looking for proven ways to fuel your courage to host change at work, at home, in your community—anywhere that matters to you.
This experience will give you hands-on learning and practice in a 3-day Art of Hosting Conversations That Matter training. We’ll tailor the experience for whoever shows up (there is no room for spectators). Here are some of the approaches and frameworks we often explore:
- The Four-fold Practice
- Peer Spirit Circle
- World Cafe
- Open Space Technology
- Worldview Intelligence
- Reflective Listening
- Powerful Questions
- Chaos and order and complexity: Chaordic Path
- Theory U
- The Art of Harvesting
- Designing meetings and change processes, engaging people where they are.
- Whatever else you might want to explore…
Two important questions:
- What is "The Art of Hosting" anyway?
- Will I be an expert host coming out of this training?
Find the answer to these and several more Frequently Asked Questions here.